I love anything quick and easy. I also love food, obviously. 😉 So when I can find a recipe that is both quick, easy AND delicious, I know I’ve hit the jackpot. Reese’s Wraps, my current favorite Air Fryer dessert, is the best thing since sliced bread!
Kitchen gadgets are my jam. I love how they’ve simplified dinner time and cut my time in the kitchen in half. But while I can whip up a scrumptious dinner in no time using my Instant Pot, air fryer or crock pot, desserts just aren’t as easy! But I knew that if I was going to be storing these bulky gadgets, I wanted to use them to their full potential.
On my quest to find the perfect air fryer dessert, I created a recipe so yummy, it just has to be shared!
My Favorite Air Fryer Dessert: Reese’s Wraps
My favorite thing about Reese’s Wraps is that they’re as simple to make as they are delicious. In under 20 minutes, I can have a dessert that’s easy on the budget and a hit with the whole family! It’s a win/win!
- Frozen Reese’s cups
- Crescent Rolls
- Cooking Spray
- Powered Sugar
- Unroll the crescent rolls.
- Place 1 Frozen Reese’s in the center of each individual crescent roll. Frozen Reese’s will prevent melting too much in the air fryer!
- Wrap the crescent roll around the Reese’s .
- Spray with cooking spray.
- Place in the air fryer for 10-12 minutes at 320 degrees.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Serve & enjoy!
Don’t miss these other scrum-diddly-umptious recipes!
Air Fryer Corn on the Cob
10+Instant Pot Sides
Crockpot Chili Cheese Dip
Crockpot Green Beans
Simple Crockpot Applesauce