This post may contain affiliate links. Read the full disclosure for more information.
Slime is everywhere you look these days. There’s plain slime, glitter slime, even textured slime. But there seems to be a lot more slime recipes for girls than slime for boys. That’s why we’ve created a slime that even your roughest and toughest boy will enjoy playing with.
We all know little boys have their own scent and their own interests. However, most boys have the same hobbies. There’s a farm animal stage, a superhero stage, a dinosaur stage and a Tonka Truck stage that all boys must go through. I’m quite certain it’s an unwritten rule to boyhood.
While the girls are all making root beer float slime, check out this slime for boys! With smooth rocks, this one will quickly become a favorite for the whole family! (Shhhh…don’t tell the boys but girls will love this slime just as much!)
Rock Slime for Boys
- 1 airtight container
- 1 5 oz bottle of clear glue
- ½ cup water
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp contact solution
- Small Rocks
- Small bowl
- In a bowl, pour the entire 5 oz bottle of clear glue.
- Add in ½ cup of water.
- Mix in ½ tsp baking soda and stir.
- Dump in the rocks.
- Add 1 tbsp contact solution. It will instantly begin to form.
- As with all slime, it will be STICKY! Don’t panic! Mix the solution in the bowl until it starts to form.
- Knead the slime until it is no longer sticky.
- If you want to add additional rocks, go ahead!
- Store in an airtight container.
This is a heavy slime. The weight from the rocks will make it cascade and stretch. It is even fun for molding into shapes, too!