There are a few things in life that sneak up on you and leaving you wondering where the time went. Winter leaves me wondering how summer flew by so quickly. Weekdays leave me in awe of how fast those 2 coveted days of the weekend come and go. Your kids college career will leave you thinking back to when you kiddos were just babies. It seems like you blink and it’s here! If you’re like me and aren’t quite sure about sending your baby off to college, keep reading to find out how Thiel College can help put your mind at ease.
This post is sponsored by Thiel College. I was compensated for my time but a positive review was not required. All opinions are my own.
There’s no doubt that finding a college is a huge hurdle in raising kids. Homeschooling all these years has spoiled you to getting the best of the best!
It’s hard to see eye-to-eye with teenagers about what’s most important but did you know that there’s a college that can make both of you happy!?!
It’s true! Thiel College in Greenville, PA is a homeschool-friendly college that offers more than just a great education. Nestled in a small community, the college is only a 90-minute drive from both Pittsburgh and Cleveland.
It’s the perfect spot for service learning, internships, educational trips, entertainment and plenty of fun!
Why Students Love Thiel College
- With an 11:1 student-faculty ratio, students will get all the help they need from those who know it best!
- Thiel College offers over 60 areas of studies, ensuring there’s something for everyone!
- Students enjoy the atmosphere so much that 95% of students live on campus!
- Thiel College gets results! 95% of graduates report being employed or studying in their field within three months of graduation. That’s a great success rate!
- Thiel ensures students move forward. 100% of students complete one or more internships or a practicum prior to graduating
Why Parents Love Thiel College
- 70% of classes have less than 20 students so kids get more one-on-one time with teachers! It’s basically like being homeschooled through college. 😉
- The teachers really know their stuff: 80% of faculty hold the highest degree in their field.
- Continued education is the norm! Graduates often go on to study at top institutions like Duke, Harvard, Oxford, University of Chicago, Vanderbilt, Yale
- Thiel helps students to see the world with their cultural excursions and domestic and study abroad opportunities
- It’s no secret that Thiel is a top college. Thiel consistently appears on the Forbes list of Grateful Grad Colleges: The Top 200 Show-Me-The-Money Schools
If you’re looking for a homeschool-friendly college, Thiel College is a great place to start! With amazing teachers, programs and fellow students, you can rest assured that your kiddo will have a successful college education!
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THIEL COLLEGE!
Still planning the last few years of high school? Don’t miss this helpful post: