This post may contain affiliate links. Read the full disclosure for more information.
We are having SO much fun making all sorts of fun slimes! Since starting our own slime business, we’ve discovered exactly what our customers love most. From Root Beer Float Slime to Glow in the Dark Slime, we’ve had fun creating new slimes they love.
Today, we’re sharing our textured slime, in hopes that some of our readers will fall in love with it, like we have!
Textured Slime Supplies:
- 1 5 oz container clear glue
- 1 cup hot water
- ⅓ tsp borax
- ¼ cup room temperature water
- 1 package Perler beads
Instructions for Textured Slime:
- In a container, pour 1 cup of hot water.
- Add ⅓ tsp of borax and mix well.
- In a second bowl or container, fill with ¼ cup room temperature water.
- Squeeze an entire bottle (5 oz) of clear glue.
- Pour in your Perler beads. We used about ¾ of a bag. There are so many different color combinations you can add! They have glitter ones or glow in the dark ones too.
- If you want to use glitter you can add some. Mix well.
- Pour your entire water/glue bowl into the first bowl of borax and water. You will immediately see the slime begin to form.
- Let it sit for about 30 seconds to a minute and wipe out your empty bowl.
- Pick up your slime from the water and borax solution and transfer it to your empty bowl. It will be sticky at first! That’s ok! Knead it and it will thicken up and finish forming. If your slime is still way too sticky, splash a bit of the borax water on it and continue to knead.
- Store in an airtight container. (We use these until they head for the The Prickly Pear Slime Co. shop)
Note: When storing the slime will fall to the bottom and the beads will rise to the top. The kids think this is super cool and it will all mix together soon.
Dream of starting your own Slime Business?
Check out other fun slime recipes!
PIN IT FOR LATER!