This post may contain affiliate links. Read the full disclosure for more information.
If you’re anything like me, you simply love office supplies. From the perfect planner to an amazingly-smooth pen, there’s just something about supplies that I love. I often wonder when my obsession began. I don’t remember being intrigued by the perfect colored pencils as a kid, but maybe I was. Or maybe I just grew into a weirdo, once I discovered homeschooling. Who knows?
Perhaps public school teachers get obsessed with finding just the right construction paper? I don’t know but what I do know is that we’ve got a TON of school supplies laying around and the kids were begging for something to put in their latest batch of slime.
Introducing SCHOOL SUPPLY SLIME!
Perfect for making at back-to-school night, art class or just because you have too many broken crayons laying around the house.
Quick & Easy School Supply Slime
- 1 airtight container
- 1 5 oz bottle of clear glue
- ½ cup water
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp contact solution
- Pencil erasers
- Paper clips
- Small bowl
School Supply Slime Instructions:
- Under adult supervision, cut crayons in small pieces leaving the paper on then set them aside.
- In a bowl, pour the entire 5 oz bottle of clear glue.
- Add in ½ cup of water.
- Mix in ½ tsp baking soda and stir.
- Add in the crayons, paper clips and pencil erasers.
- Stir in 1 tbsp contact solution. It will instantly begin to form.
- Buuuuut… It will be STICKY! Don’t panic! Mix the solution in the bowl until it starts to form.
- Knead the slime until it is no longer sticky.
- Store in an airtight container.
Next time you want to toss all of your broken crayons and erasers out the window, just stick them in a little baggie and hold on to them until you have enough to make your own batch of school supply slime.