Bright colors just radiate joy, so it’s no surprise that rainbows can guarantee a grin. Using ROYGBIV, you can create decorations, artwork and keepsakes that will last a lifetime.
Some of our favorite crafts include bright colors, funky textures and unexpected designs. They’re fun to create and even more fun to display around your house. Keep your home inviting and playful when you add a little pop of color to your home. Not only will you add a little pizazz but your kiddos will be so proud that they’ve created a keepsake that you’ll treasure for years to come. All you need is a few simple supplies, some bright and colorful paints and a wild imagination!
We’ve rounded up 15 of the most eye-catching rainbow crafts for kids to make!
Rainbow Crafts for Kids
1. Kid’s St Patrick’s Day Rainbow Handprint Craft – B-Inspired Mama
2. Cupcake Liner Pot of Gold Kid Craft – I Heart Crafty Things
3. Make a Rainbow Mobile – Kids Craft Room
4. Rainbow Cereal Art – Kids Activities Blog
5. Rainbow Paper Plate Weaving Craft Project – Pink Stripey Socks
6. Kid’s Craft: Streamer Rainbows – Happiness is Homemade
7. Straw Blowing Rainbow Art – Arty Crafty Kids
8. Rainbow Jellyfish Craft – Crafts By Amanda
9. Easy Rainbow Name Craft for Kids – Toddler Approved
10. St. Patrick’s Pot of Gold Rainbow Craft – School Time Snippets
11. Paper Plate Rain & Rainbow Crafts – The Pinterested Parent
12. Double Sided Rainbow Windsock Craft – I Heart Crafty Things
13. Rainbow Tangle Beads-Easy Polymer Clay Beads Necklace – Kids Craft Room
14. Rainbow Scratch Art – Kids Activities Blog
15. Paper Plate Rainbow Kids Craft – A Night Owl Blog
With so many bright and colorful options, you can spend an entire day creating fun rainbow crafts with your kiddos all while creating a ton of new memories!