This post may contain affiliate links. Read the full disclosure for more information.
There’s just something about learning multiplication that kids struggle with. We’ve tried all kinds of witty stories, tips, tricks and songs to help my kids remember their facts. But, alas, multiplication has still been a problem for us. Unless we consistently practice our multiplication facts, there seems to be a huge backslide. That’s why I was so stoked to find daily multiplication worksheets from Page A Day Math that make my kids want to do math!
This post is sponsored by Page A Day Math. I was compensated for my time.
As always, I only promote products I genuinely love and a positive review was not required.
How Multiplication Worksheets Prevent Backsliding
We finally gave up on fancy-schmancy songs, riddles and games when we discovered Page A Day Math’s multiplication worksheets. Instead of working on memorizing songs, we focused on doing a little bit of multiplication review every single day. While we do love using math board games in our homeschool, the truth is, we don’t always have the time or energy to make that happen.
No longer do I need to worry about my kids backsliding. With the simple reinforcement the multiplication worksheets provide, it keeps the facts fresh in their minds, day after day.
Just a few minutes each day really helps prevent backsliding, whether throughout the year or during the usual “summer backslide.”
How We Use Page A Day Math’s Multiplication Worksheets
The thing I love most about the Page A Day Math system is the simplicity of it all. No need to bust out math books or download stories onto my phone, so we can always have them handy. Instead, we keep them on our bookshelf, ready to grab and go.
In the summer months, we have a rule that requires the kiddos complete their math pages before any electronics can be used. Yes, that means you can usually find my kids completing their pages while scarfing down a bowl of cereal.
During the school year, our multiplication worksheets are completed during our “morning time.” It’s nice to have it out of the way for the day and it’s the perfect way to transition into our school day.
About Page A Day Math
Page A Day Math is a simple approach to building a solid foundation for your kids’ math facts.
- Using just one page a day, kids complete 40 math problems.
- Colorful pages, with adorable puppies make it fun for kids of all ages!
- Each day focuses on one specific math problem. For instance, Day 5 is centered on the problem 1×5. So, the problems are a mixture of 5×1 and 1×5. This approach really helps drive home the fact that the order of numbers doesn’t matter in simple multiplication.
- Page a Day Math’s multiplication worksheets can be competed in about 10-12 minutes. Just a quick review, day after day, is all you need!
- Each kit comes with 12 books. Each book contains 14 days of math worksheets.
- The books encourage good penmanship, focusing on fine motor skills. The small boxes allow kiddos to trace the numbers, then write on their own.
- Page A Day math is the perfect supplement to any math curriculum. However, it is a comprehensive math fact fluency curriculum.
- All math kits come with flash cards, assessments, two handwriting books, and a progress tracker.
- I love the size of the books! They’re perfect for little hands and yet small enough I can slide into my purse so we can do them while on vacation, in waiting rooms or in the car!
- Funny little jokes are sprinkled through Page A Day Math! The kids LOVE this!
Besides the multiplication kit, Page A Day Math also offers:
- Pre-K Math Starter Kit
- Addition & Counting Kit
- Subtraction Kit
- Division Kit
- Topic Based-Handwriting Books for Print And Cursive Handwriting Practice
All math kits come with flash cards, assessments, two handwriting books, and a progress tracker.
What the Kids are Saying
Just a few things the kids have said about Page A Day Math:
“The dogs are funny!”
“That’s not schoolwork!”
“It’s getting easier!” (Isn’t that the point! YAY!)