This post may contain affiliate links. Read the full disclosure for more information.
If you’re looking for healthy Christmas treats, you might struggle to find something healthy and scrumptious but these reindeer celery snacks are JUST what you need!
The holidays are such a busy time and it’s easy to gain a few extra pounds, if you’re not careful. Cakes, cookies, fudge, cinnamon rolls and holiday dinners make it easy to make unhealthy choices. But you can have yummy snacks that are just as adorable as reindeer cupcakes or other sweet treats!
Not only are they a cinch to make but these easy Rudolph celery treats are filling AND healthy. The kids will enjoy making these and sharing them with their friends!
Easy Rudolph Healthy Christmas Treats
- Peanut Butter
- Candy Eyes
- Cut celery in 3-4 inch pieces.
- Fill with peanut butter.
- Break the bottom off of the pretzels and place near the top of the celery to represent the antlers.
- Then add 2 eyes.
- Place a raspberry on for a nose.
That’s it! Easy, breezy, healthy Christmas treats that all ages will enjoy!
These easy snacks are perfect for:
- Kids’ lunches
- Party snacks
- Classroom parties
- Family gatherings
- Daycare parties
Don’t miss these yummy Christmas snacks, too!
Looking for more Christmas fun? Don’t miss these fun posts:
- 101 Cheap Stocking Stuffers
- 25 Days of Christmas Books
- 7 Christmas Movies on Netflix
- 10 Easy Grinch Crafts
- 25 Christmas Jokes for Kids
- 10 Cheap and Easy Teacher Gifts
- 10 Christmas Ornaments Kids Can Make
- Christmas Morning Breakfast Casseroles
- Cheap DIY Christmas Ornaments
- Free Printable Family Feud Questions
- DIY Christmas Photo Tips
- Quick & Easy Felt Ornaments
- Free Printable Christmas Charades
- 10 Ways to Give Memories Instead of Gifts
- 10 Ideas for When There’s No Money for Christmas
If you’re looking for more simple snacks that kids can help make, don’t miss these easy fishing pole treats!