Here at Homeschool Hideout, we love having guest posts and building a sense of community. We do have a few guidelines, though.
- The blog post can’t be published on any other sites. It will, in essence be owned by Homeschool Hideout, with all credit being given to you, the writer.
- All links and content must be appropriate for my niche. (Homeschooling, hands-on parenting, recipes, etc.) Please do not link to anything offensive or inappropriate.
- Guest posts must be at least 900 words. You are free to link out as often as you wish, as long as you don’t link to spam sites.
- Guest posts will include a short bio and photo, which can link back to your site.
- I have the final say in what is posted. We will work together to achieve a high quality post for our readers.
If you’re still interested, we would love to work with you!
Please submit your ideas or guest posts to Tiffany@HomeschoolHideout.com
I look forward to hearing from you!