This post may contain affiliate links. Read the full disclosure for more information.
Nothing screams “FUN!” quite like Funfetti cake! It’s been a classic for years but you don’t need to rely on a boring old cake! Instead, whip up something yummy and adorable, like our simple Funfetti skillet cookie. With just a few simple ingredients, you can take a boring old cake mix from “blah” to “WOW!”
Whether you’re looking for the perfect dessert for your daughter’s unicorn birthday party or just looking for a snack that folks of all ages will love, this is the perfect solution! You can add some red, white and blue sprinkles for some 4th of July flair. Try blue, green and orange sprinkles for the little boys in your life. No matter what you’re celebrating, this dessert is sure to be a hit!
Super Simple Skillet Funfetti Cookie
Funfetti Cookie Ingredients:
- 2 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Milk
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Cup Butter ( 2 Sticks)
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1/3 Cup powdered Sugar
Super Simple Instructions:
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, mix the flour, butter, baking powder and salt.
- Then mix in the sugar, powdered sugar, vanilla, egg and milk.
- Pour your batter into a medium sized cast-iron skillet. We absolutely love our cast iron skillets from Uno Casa. They are the perfect size and require very little maintenance! Perfect for this recipe and so many more.
- Add your sprinkles! This is the fun part. Make it fit your celebration by coordinating the colors with the party decor. Don’t think that sprinkles make it girly. You can buy all kinds of fun-shaped sprinkles to personalize your skillet Funfetti cookie!
- Cook for 25-30 minutes. You may cover with a piece of foil to prevent edges from burning.
- Serve with ice cream and enjoy!
Next time you’re in a pinch and need something yummy and sweet to snack on, give this skillet Funfetti cookie a try! It’s quick, easy and a hit with every crowd!
Looking for more fun in the kitchen?