This post may contain affiliate links. Read the full disclosure for more information.
Thanksgiving is one of my favorite days of the year. From the scrumptious ham and mashed potatoes to the hours of relaxed family time, it’s a great day! But, year after year, we have the same ol’ foods. The typical Thanksgiving dinner followed by pies can feel mundane. This year, I decided to add a fun Thanksgiving dessert to the menu!
Quick and Easy Oreo Turkey Dessert
It really doesn’t get any easier than this simple Thanksgiving dessert. You can whip up a batch of these adorable and fun cookies in about 30 minutes and they cost under $10 per batch! Best of all, the kids can help!
- Oreo Cookies
- Candy Corn
- Candy Eyes
- Take an Oreo and carefully stick 5 candy corns in between the cookies.
- Using frosting as glue, stick a candy corn on the Oreo as a nose.
- Place two candy eyes on the Oreo using frosting as glue.
- Serve & enjoy!
These Oreo cookie turkeys are also a great activity for the kiddos at your Thanksgiving dinner! Keep them busy and allow them to do something fun and adorable while they wait for Thanksgiving dinner to be served!
If you’re looking for a fun Thanksgiving dessert, these Oreo cookies are as cheap as they are cute! Not to mention, they’ll be the talk of the party!
Want more holiday inspiration? Don’t miss these fun posts:
- 7 Christmas Movies on Netflix for Kids
- Free Printable Christmas Family Feud Questions
- 25 Christmas Jokes for Kids
- 10 Ideas for When There’s No Money for Christmas
- Free Printable Christmas Charades Game
- Cheap and Easy Teacher Gifts
- DIY Photo Christmas Ornaments
- Christmas Morning Breakfast Casseroles