When you’re looking for the perfect side dish for your barbecue but you’re tired of the same old side dishes, you might have to get creative. This simple tortellini side dish is exactly what you need to wow your guests.
Using nothing more than a few ingredients you likely already have on hand, this will be your new go-to side dish!
When to make our simple tortellini side dish:
For a meal train
Seriously, this recipe is so yummy and easy to make that it’s perfect for darn near anytime!
Best of all, it’s got a gob of ranch dressing in it, so even the kids will love the cheesy goodness!
When I know I’m going to have a super busy week, I whip up a batch on Sunday night and keep it in fridge, ready to go! Then I can throw a few chicken breasts on the grill, grab this from the fridge and make a quick batch of air fryer corn on the cob! Ta-da! Just like that, I have a healthy and delicious meal that folks think I spent hours on!
Bacon Cheddar Ranch Tortellini Side Dish
- 8 ounces cubed cheddar cheese
- 16 ounces of buttermilk Ranch dressing
- 10-12 strips of cooked bacon, sliced
- 1 pink of sliced cherry tomatoes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 19 ounces of thawed tortellini
- In a large mixing bowl, add tortellini, cheese, bacon, tomatoes, salt and pepper.
- Pour in ranch dressing and mix well.
- Serve and enjoy!
And, just like that, you have a delicious side dish that’s as pretty as it is tasty! Using this recipe, you’re sure to be the hit of the next potluck!