This post may contain affiliate links. Read the full disclosure for more information.
It’s no secret that we LOVE Usborne books at our house. With the colorful pictures paired with tons of information, my kids just can’t get enough of them.
Whether we’re opening flaps or looking at the Internet links provided, Usborne keeps the kids’ attention for hours and has them begging for more.
We’ve rounded up some of our favorites to share with you!
This post contains affiliate links.
- Astronomy Academy: ($12.99) A fun activity book for all ages to enjoy!
- On the Space Station: ($12.99) From the “Shine-a-Light” series, this fun book let’s you look straight through and see what’s happening inside the space station. From the launch to the foods the astronauts eat, your kids will love using a flashlight with this book.
- The Story of Astronomy and Space: ($12.99) Learn about everything from comets to telescopes with this fun-filled book. The book includes facts written as kids can understand them, graphics, charts and a glossary to help you out!
- See Inside the Universe: ($14.99) Lift the flaps as you learn about stars, nebulas and space equipment and more. Just a warning, the Big Bang theory is referenced in this book but it is full of fun facts that kids love.
- Peek Inside Space: ($11.99) Kids as young as 3 will enjoy this simple book about space. With interactive pages and simple facts, it’s the perfect way to keep young kids interested in the world around them.
- Astronaut Sticker Book: ($8.99) Usborne has THE best sticker books I’ve ever seen! Who knew placing stickers on paper could be so educational? The pages are filled with facts for the kids to enjoy while they’re working away on strengthening their fine motor skills. With over 100 stickers included, the sticker books do take a while to work through.
- Questions and Answers About Space: ($14.99) With over 60 flaps, this book, from the “Life the Flap” series provides tons of information. Kids ages 4 and up will love looking under the flaps for the answers to their space questions.
- Big Book of Rockets and Spacecraft: ($14.99) Learn about missles, rockets, spaceshuttles and the International Space Station with this big book! It includes 4 HUGE foldouts to make sure you don’t miss ANY of the details. Prepare to spend hours browsing this fun book.
- The Usborne Book of Astronomy and Space: ($14.99) Usborne is known for having the best non-fiction books on the market but their Internet linked books simply can’t be beat. It’s nice to know that they’ve included links to the pertinent information that there just wasn’t room for in the book. Spend hours reading about home astronomy with this book.
- Space Activity Book: ($9.99) Complete with dot-to-dot pages, mazes, matching, stickers and more, this book is a hit with younger kids. As part of the “Little Children” series, you’ll be impressed with the number of activities this book includes alongside the space facts.
- Living In Space: ($4.99) If you’re ever wondered what it would be like to live in space, this affordable book is just what you need. It’s a quick read but still packed full of information. This is the perfect gift for the future astronaut in your life!
- Look Inside Space: ($14.99) Your kiddos will enjoy lifting the flaps in this fun book while learning about the stars, moon and everything space related. With layered flaps and fold out pages, you’ll enjoy space up close!
- The Usborne Offical Astronaut Handbook: ($9.99) For anyone who has dreamed of going to space, this is a must have book. It answers all of your burning questions like how to use the bathroom in space. Written to entertain, it’s packed with facts that will have kids laughing and wanting to learn more.
- On the Moon: (4.99) If you have a younger child who is as obsessed with the moon as my 3 year old, you NEED this book. It covers everything from how to get to the moon, moon suits, gravity and more. I’d recommend this for the 6 and under crowd.
- Big Book of Stars and Planets: ($14.99) Learn about our stars, galaxies, solar systems and so much more with this “Big Book.” The huge fold-out pages are so fun and crammed with information. Your kids will soak up the bits of information and keep coming back for more.
There are SO many amazing space themed books in the Usborne library. With the huge amount of facts, vivid illustrations and simplified information, you can’t afford to miss these Usborne space books!